Dan Hamilton's shared items

Monday, July 30, 2018

Review: The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements

The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements by Sam Kean
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Wanted to give it four stars, but honestly, it took me a long time to finish this book, not that it wasn't interesting or well written (it was on both accounts) but after I got into it, I realized that the subject (chemistry) was hard to keep my attention. Did love the anecdotes about all the crazy things people have done with chemicals over the years

View all my reviews

0 comments: